"In life you always have a choice, sometimes it's easier to think that you don't."
-Angel Coulby

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Reflection Blog

1.)The things that I have left to do in order to complete high school are to;
  • Complete my last year of High school. (I must obtain all of my required credits in order to move on to college.) {2015-2016}
  • Take my ACT {Summer of 2015}
  • Obtain recommendation letters for the colleges that I wish to attend {2016}
  • Write a required essay with a provided prompt {2016}
2.) I am academically where I need to be. My GPA and class rank are satisfactory and will allow me to get in to a good college. I take all AP and Pre-AP classes, except for English and History which I take Dual Credit for.
3.) I feel as though these colleges are really the ones for me. I could change the last one, I would rather not go there, but I feel as if it's a good option right now. I suppose that I could modify my search if needed, and I probably will. I have put a fair amount of research into all of these colleges, as well as visited them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment