"In life you always have a choice, sometimes it's easier to think that you don't."
-Angel Coulby

Thursday 9 October 2014

Budget

What surprised me the most about my budget was how much debt I would be in if my job was only paying ten dollars an hour, and if I did not acquire any financial support from my family. I was expecting the things that were required to spend money on, such as housing and food, but I was not expecting that I would be In that much debt. I do not think that I am fully prepared for all of this responsibility, and I am glad that I have at least one more year to become prepared. I realized that I am going to need a lot of help, and it is going to take a lot of hard work in order to get through college. To prepare for those challenges in the future, I can work hard to get scholarships to cut off on some of the college debt.

4 comments:

  1. I also try very hard to earn scholarships to cut down the overall cost and I don't know if any of us are completely prepared for our post-high school career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money is a huge issue going to college but I feel you will be fully prepared to make it through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scholorships are a good way to cut down on college cost. IF you try hard enough, you should do fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right things can be hard when you take care of mostly yourself but that is why you plan ahead of time to get ready for the unexpected.

    ReplyDelete