"In life you always have a choice, sometimes it's easier to think that you don't."
-Angel Coulby

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Career Choice

My top career choice would be speech therapy, or speech/language pathology. I would choose this career because I am prepared for the classes that I would have to take in order to receive and obtain a master's degree. Also, I love working with children and it would be a very rewarding and fantastic opportunity to be able to aid them in their speaking abilities. Also, there are several more jobs opening up for speech therapists in the future, so it would be fairly easy to find a job in this profession. The pay is also very rewarding as well.

2 comments:

  1. I never knew you wanted to be a speech therapist. That is a pretty cool job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you would be a great speech therapist. you will succeed in life. i believe that you will make it in life with a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete