"In life you always have a choice, sometimes it's easier to think that you don't."
-Angel Coulby

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Stress Test

My test score was an eight, which means that my life is "in fairly good control". I suppose that I would agree with this conclusion. I don't feel like I get stressed out very easily, but other's around me tell me that I am stressed out all the time. I guess that being around people stresses me out more than anything else. I solve this problem by avoiding people. When people are bad at communicating and I have to work harder to understand them, which occasionally inconveniences me in the long run, I get stressed out. Whenever I get stressed out my shoulders hurt really badly, and they have been hurting ever since school started so I can assume that school also stresses me out. The reason why school stresses me out is probably because I am around more people at school. Also, I kind of freak out about assignments like projects or papers and I spend several hours trying to perfect my work which often leads me to stay up really late at night and then I fail to get enough sleep. I try to solve this problem by being on top of my work so that I have time to perfect my work and therefore I don't stay up so late. Those are the things that stress me out the most, and that is how I solve them.

1 comment:

  1. I like to perfect my work too, but it doesn't make me stressed because it calms me to know my work was at its best.

    ReplyDelete