"In life you always have a choice, sometimes it's easier to think that you don't."
-Angel Coulby

Monday 25 August 2014

Organizational Method

My current organizational method is a written planner and it works out well for me because it is easy to access and easy to write in. Procrastination is not productive, and often times results in producing low-grade work based on the amount of time spent on said assignment. I can fight procrastination by placing the more important things, like school work in front of the things that I want to do, like watch T.V..

4 comments:

  1. Going home and watching T.V. or getting on social media instead of doing homework is definitely a problem that I face daily. Homework seems like the least interesting thing you could be doing in the afternoon, which is why i usually place it on the bottom of my to-do list, but I should definitely learn to organize my list better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your Method of Organizing , it seems really efficient. i agree with your way of fighting procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, I try to not watch television when I have homework. Unless it's Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The planner system is a really helpful way to stay on track, I completely agree.

    ReplyDelete