"In life you always have a choice, sometimes it's easier to think that you don't."
-Angel Coulby

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Virtual Job

I found a job at Buffalo Wild Wings as a greeter. This job does not require much, except the employee has to be the age of sixteen and must be authorized to work in the United States. In the ob description, Buffalo Wild Wings mentions that, "If you enjoy working in a fun, high-energy environment with a growing company where the game is always on, we invite you to bring your enthusiasm and passion to Buffalo Wild Wings. Come join a team that is all about sports, great food, family and friends!" This job is appropriate for me, considering that I fit all of the requirements in the job description, and the job is part-time. The location of this Buffalo Wild Wings is also a plus, considering that I live relatively close to the place of work. To prepare for a possible interview for this job, I would create a resume of past job experiences that I have participated in. I would also make sure that I came across happy and polite, as the job description seems to require. Finding this job online was not very difficult. I just searched possible part-time jobs for high school students, and this job seemed to fit the mold. There were also many other jobs that seemed interesting and worth looking into if one was actually considering applying for a job.   

4 comments:

  1. They do a great job of making the job sound fun, which it probably is. You should go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. number one priority is always to be prepared and what you wrote is the list to prepare for any job. Very Good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finding a job was immensely easy for myself as well (and ti seems that we even used the same website for our job search). Simply entering a small phrase into Google provided me with a wealth of opportunities and possible jobs to apply for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do fit all of the requirements and I think you would be a great fit for the job. You should apply there. Also, finding a job as a high school student is not very hard as you have shown.

    ReplyDelete