"In life you always have a choice, sometimes it's easier to think that you don't."
-Angel Coulby

Monday 1 December 2014

All About College

By attending college, I hope to acquire a degree in a profitable field. I am going to college because I think that it is important to continue learning every day, and attending college will aid me in that goal. When choosing a college I have to consider what type of work or study that I am interested in. I will seek my friend's and families input in which college I should attend, as well as what my major should be. In the future my goal is to be a speech/language pathologist and college will help me attain this goal by providing me with the studies that I need, as well as with the degree itself.

4 comments:

  1. Choosing to pursue a degree in a profitable field is very important, though that shouldn't be the only reason that you choose that career. However, I know that you would enjoy going into the field that you have stated and I hope that you have the best of luck following your dreams. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning something everyday is important and i'm glad you understand that. Have fun pursuing your lovely career.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a very good field to go into. You may also want to start deciding which college that you wish to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is also good to have some advice to prepare you for any obstacles such as professors that have different ways of teaching. Having the input of your family and friends will help you greatly since they are the most reliable people to trust.

    ReplyDelete